020 8951 6639 email@example.com
An experienced employment law specialist, Ben heads the firm’s Employment Department and acts for a wide range of clients from start-ups to blue chip companies.
Ben’s employment practice includes advising employers on :-
- contracts of employment including director service contracts
- misuse of confidential information
- enforceability of restrictive covenants
- dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
- dealing with long term sickness absence
- compliance with obligations under the Equality Act relating to recruitment processes and obligations to make reasonable adjustments
- compromise agreements
- defending unfair dismissal claims
- breach of employment contract claims
Ben has built his practice on a “can do” approach. His clients value his level headed, practical advice and willingness to offer ad hoc advice on day to day issues without necessarily charging for every phone call or discussion !
Outside of work, Ben is keen footballer, playing to a good amateur level and can often be found in the local gym at lunchtime. He may even take a client phonecall while doing some benchpress !